Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mistress Madison


Dear Pathetic LOSER Boy's,You will soon be hopelessly hooked on me. I will only accept loser slave boys who will treat me like the Princess I am. You will pay dearly to stroke your cock, while I roll around naked on my bed masturbating in piles of your hard earned cash. Treating men like nasty, retarded, worthless piggies always makes my pussy wet. Sell your house, sell your car, cash in your 401K max your credit cards, forget your bills and only pay mine. Go completely broke for my pleasure.I love stupid married men, I'll have you jacking off for me ALL the time. You will never have any cum left to fuck your fat ass wife. Single boys will become my new pussy whipped boyfriends. I'll give you shopping list and many chores to do for me, and you will wear sexy pretty pink maid outfits and do everything I say.Call now my powerless ATM machine, and submit to perfection.Love, Spoiled Bitchy Princess Madison XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment