Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Black Loving Cock Stephanie

I have a seductive voice and a sophisticated look, but I'm the biggest cock whore you may ever meet.I will do to you what I do to my husband...smile in your face, whisper what you want to hear...and then go out in search of the largest, hardest, blackest dick that I can find.If you were my husband, I'd tell you not to play games and just "happen" to come home early from work. You won't like what you see, but I'll love every minute of it! So, you think you need to know why I keep stepping out on you? Well, look at your waste of flesh, and take a look at THIS guy's cock! Come on, honey, there's just no comparison. What he does with his mouth, with his cock, to my body, Mmmmm. I love you, but we have to be realistic here.You tell me how hard you work so I can stay at home. Well, no need to throw that up in my face anymore! Since you can't bring me to orgasm, I have a job that does. I can get fucked by 10 rock-hard guys a day if I wanted. They appreciate my firm tits and my tight cunt and they know a damn good blow job when they get one.If you think you can't satisfy me now, it will only get worse. I get paid by the orgasm and you don't make enough to make me cum like my new MEN do. So, if you absolutely must stay and watch, sit down in the corner and keep your whiney mouth shut!



2 comments:

  1. Now she wants to remind you of exactly why you fell in love with her to start with: her gently looks and perfect body with really cute round tits.
    Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it's very nice blog.Most of the people have fantasies about horny mature woman playing with them. Your look is very attractive.
    Humiliating Sex

    ReplyDelete