Monday, May 10, 2010

Mistress Cleo


Kinky doesn't EVEN begin to cover me, boys! Sick bitch might be a little closer, but even then I feel like I'm leaving something out! If its twisted, I LOVE it! I may look like your average clean-cut MILF, but that just covers up my twisted, hot, horny insides! I love all kinds of fantasy, from role-playing age fantasies (who wouldn't want to be the hot teacher who teaches you more than English?) to extreme BSDM fetish play! I LOVE CBT, spankings, extreme bondage, forced anal and oral, lifestyle submission, pretty much anything that puts a boy under my total control! I do have a super secret fetish, though. I want to turn you into my pretty little girl-slut. I want to dress you up in pantyhose and heels and do your hair and your makeup, pick out a sexy, slutty outfit for you, and then let my friends use you while I watch. Something about sissy-boy sluts just makes my pussy drip and quiver like nothing else does! I'm always looking for a new little playmate, boys, so give me a call...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great … collection. wonderful …. I have a … site and i would like to share with u people.
    sex call

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh babe you are looking so hot and worth fucking.
    TV Phone Sex Chat

    ReplyDelete